Finally getting rid of all the Christmas food and candies. My attempt to cook something different (in this case Basmati-rice with chicken and vegetables) was succesfull after all, at least in my opinion. Some people might disagree though (for instance my acquaintance, who is a chef) but he shall never see this secret blog of mine, so I am safe.
Anyway, everything was very nice. I would have called it a perfect dinner. Rice was soft enough, spiced up deliciously and chicken with oriental sauce tasted sweet. But then I saw a hair on my plate and lost appetite for a while. We enjoyed Glögi - Christmas red wine with a pinch of almond (I couldn't taste any almond at all. I admit, it wasn't the best wine choice for this meal, tastes of food and wine work together too well).
Anyway, everything was very nice. I would have called it a perfect dinner. Rice was soft enough, spiced up deliciously and chicken with oriental sauce tasted sweet. But then I saw a hair on my plate and lost appetite for a while. We enjoyed Glögi - Christmas red wine with a pinch of almond (I couldn't taste any almond at all. I admit, it wasn't the best wine choice for this meal, tastes of food and wine work together too well).
What we should have been drinking

1 kommentti:
hhmmm yumi! that looks delicius! :D
Lähetä kommentti