This will be a short and dull beginning for my blog, I promise.
I am a girl who lives up north, in a country often described so cold, dark, isolated from the rest of Scandinavia. The land of everwinter, Finland. I was talking with a Japanese friend of mine, and it turned out Japanese people often find our northern small populated country attractive and feel comfortable with the culture. After all, we're both nationalities of the serious and silent type of people. What more, Japan and Finland both have made it to the top ten in the list of countries by highest suicide rate.
We also share interest in:
1. respecting nature and it's resources
2. living in a country of high advanced technology
3. heavy work requires heavy partying
4. love for raw fish dishes
5. love for Moomins.
2. living in a country of high advanced technology
3. heavy work requires heavy partying
4. love for raw fish dishes
5. love for Moomins.

1 kommentti:
Heips Pinja!... well finally I found u on msn ...but u never answered :P. I hope u're good and I wish u a nice "worker day", enjoy that day if it's a free day ;D.
suukkoja ja halauksia sinulle!
hei hei!
Lähetä kommentti