Yeah yeah, posters. I know. "You're too old to have 'em on your walls!" Well I object. They're also for health matter, I couldn't sleep in a room, where all-white walls would be surrounding me. Uh no, neva.
My three favourite movies of all time.
Fight Club. Edward Norton :3 Needless to say more.
Kill Bill volume 1. Chiaki Kuriyama as Gogo Yubari. She kicks arses.
And ofcourse, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. Me and my sis watch it every year, naturally on the night before Christmas eve.
I have cards and one more poster on the wall. Card Captor Sakura. That anime is crazy, no sense at all and super annoying. Yet I find this poster kewl.
Being the Moomin fan I am, not only I have Moomin calender on the wall, but also some old-skool Moomin cards. Here are a few.
Last thing I have on my wall, a picture made by Tim Burton. Poor little guy..
Moomins in the jungle, my 2nd favourite sheets. :3 What? Me?! No! I refuse to grow up. *Peter Pan syndrome*
This is what my mother dislikes the most about my room, shelf full of useless things, as she'd say. In fact it's full of things I love the most; movies, books, perfumes. And ofcourse things that remind me of childhood and past.
This is what I hold dear, Barbababa clock. My sister brought it from London. I used to watch this cartoon and read the books when I was just a seedling.
Another thing my sister brought from London. It's become my religion, where I get my answers for everything. It's the destiny. The god. The higher power. The magic eight ball. Am I being unreasonable?
I like to collect pretty items. Even if they were worthless. I like this object, it's Arizona Diet Green Tea-bottle, with pretty pattern of geisha sitting outside having tea.
I started collecting DVD's, not too long ago. I tend to go walking in the mall, checking new CD's and DVD's every once in a while. Here's what I got so far. Saw, (Battle Royale-manga), Memoirs of a Geisha, Prison Break season I & II, Hauru no ugoku shiro, Neko no ongaeshi, Tonari no Totoro, Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Neverending Story, Death Proof.
More, more, more. Where was I.. Ah yeah. Continues from Death Proof. Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill volume 2, Kill Bill volume 1, The Grudge, Battle Royale, Donnie Darko, Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain, Bottom, Studio Julmahuvi, Memories of Murder, The Cell, Lord of the Rings I, Fucking Åmål, Edward Scissorhands, Matrix, 25th hour..
More, more.. Dark Angel I & II season. Books. Finnish-Swedish Dictionary, Artemis Fowl, Dragon Ball Z, Silmarillion, The Winds in the Willows, Hobbit, The Nightmare Room, Room number 13, Junto a mí, Little Prince.
Books. the parody of Lord of the Rings. Polgara, Althalus, Belgarath, Lord of the Rings. And misc things.
More books by David Eddings.
Very few games I have. SSX Tricky, Theme Park Inc, Jak and Daxter; the Precursor Legacy, The Lord of the Rings; The Fellowship of the Ring, Final Fantasy X, Prince of Persia; Warrior Within, Dead or Alive 2, The Sims 2, Moomin game; the Hat of magician.
What a girl wants, what a girl needs.. Perfumes! Coco Chanel, Ralph Lauren, NOA, Nina Ricci, Donna Karan New York; Be Delicious. Jennifer Lopez; Live luxe, etc.
I want catwalk by TIGI, or nothing!
Artistic moment. It's the cork of perfume bottle, J.Lo - Live Luxe.

Best lotion, or at least best flavored moisturizing lotion from the Body Shop. Satsuma!
The tour will continue later.

2 kommenttia:
Hieno sivu. Kuvat ja teksti sopivat varsin hyvin sivun tunnelmaan ja muutenkin jänniä juttuja =D
Wow :) your room really looks cozy!!!
Lähetä kommentti